Monday, October 6, 2014

Pricey Privacy Phone vs Budget Friendly Phone

Pricey Privacy Master

BLACKPHONE

Blackphone Privacy Beast

Moto G review (2014): still the best budget smartphone

Budget Friendly Phone

Motorola Moto G

Budget Phone Moto G 2014
 
 
Both of these phone are not feature packed but that have a little something to entice consumers. I thought both phones were interesting but I prefer that Motorola Moto G. I will be purchasing this phone for my son. He is 8 years old and I think this would be perfect for him since most kids these days have cellphones and were born using touchscreen product. I will also be buying this phone for my mother because it seems to be a great starter smartphone. 

1 comment:

  1. I wish I had a phone when I was 8. Your right it's amazing how kids these days automatically knows how to use a gadget.

    ReplyDelete